Search This Blog

Monday 28 June 2010

MSN-04 Sazabi, work done gallery

So, here's the gallery of my pics for the HGUC Sazabi.
It's start to finish all the pics I have, I'm putting here. I also uploaded a video to youtube which might explain what I did and where a bit better than I can.

Here are all the runners and the waterslides I used. 9 runners plus polycaps, it's such a nice kit, but some parts are pretty big. So big and plain in fact that I decided to put in some lining which you can see in the later pictures. comes out well after the red is applied.

The Char's Counterattack waterslides released by Bandai. This is the Neo Zeon sheet, there's a EFSF sheet too. These are really handy.

All the parts to be red were spray painted with brass first.

Everything else was sprayed matte black and detailed by hand to look like this....

The metal parts are mostly dry brushed except the hands, which I painted normally and in a lighter silver. The little slip ups like the shield were fixed up later. After this, the brass parts were all airbrushed with Dekka transparent red, "Karmin".


Looks pretty spiffy, eh? 

Parts after basic assembly but before detailing. After detailing/touching up we got.... the contents of my next post. All the pictures can be found in my picasa albums.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment