Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 August 2010

RX-79 [G] Start!


Actually, I've been working on it for about 4 days. I'm sorry. I lied. Did I hurt you? I did? Damn. How about I make it up to you with.... PICTURES!





I won't post the WIP pics, I'll do those later like what I did with the F91 (Which is on a temporary hiatus...), but what I will give you is.... pics of the completed model after the basic build.


As an out of the box kit, the RX-79[G] is quite nice. It's the oldest MG I've built to date and I'm not upset with anything... except the wrists and hands. The lack of peg is frustrating and the wrists are REALLY weak... Anyway....






Articulation is reasonable okay. Nothing much compared to the ver 2.0s, but still pretty decent. There's a lot of polycaps in this kit, but they haven't given me any trouble really. I plan on making a diorama for the Eirtakon modelling competition in October with this kit. Hopefully I should be done before then. I'm planning a jungle diorama. I'm still doing sketches as I changed the idea a bit recently. Means the diorama won't be nearly as huge as I planned it to be. I'll talk about that soon as I'm done making posts for all the sections, which I should have done Friday night.

Until next time^ ^.

No comments:

Post a Comment