Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 July 2010

MG F91: Inner Frame Painted


Wow, it's been a while since I last posted. I've been pretty busy though so hope you'll bear with me. Today I'm posting regarding the painting I've been doing on the F91 (Almost done too, just some fine tuning). So, without further ado...









All I did with the inner frame was dry brush it with a few layers of metallic paint, introducing a small amount of blue to the colour with each coat. I then picked out the details with gold paint to make them stand out. I'm happy with the look of the inner frame as a whole.

Just to mention a small disaster that took place, while handling the face mask for the F91, it snapped. I managed to fix it with glue, but I won't be moving it around much just in case.

Anyway, next post will be when I'm fully done the kit. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment