Search This Blog

Saturday 10 July 2010

MG F91: Status Update

Hey, just thought I'd take a moment to tell you that I'm working away on the F91. I'm just adding lining now, so some fine tuning and it'll all be done. I might not be done as soon as I normally would though as I'll be attending the funeral of my friend's mother, so I'll be facing some down time there.

It doesn't feel right for me to make a post without more than just the opening pic... Which is the inner parts after dry brushing. I have added extra detail since taking this picture, but I'll be making a post where I discuss what I've been up to. Maybe I should take a lesson from Busterbeam and try appeasing people with images of idols? Hmmmmm.... How about some Satomi Tsubaki?


Anyway, I'll go back to detailing the model now. Later, reader.

1 comment: