Search This Blog

Monday 5 July 2010

MG F91: Weapons.

As far as weapons go, the F91 has more than average with two V.S.B.R.s, a beam rifle, a beam launcher, two beam sabres and what I've heard is a bomb, though it looks like a beam shield generator to me.
The weapons on the F91 all go together pretty simply so I'll let the images do the talking. You'll probably be able see how parts go together just looking.





That's it. They all go together pretty easily. with the V.S.B.R.s be a little careful putting the slide on the rail. If you hold it close to the top, that should remove and bending that could lead to a break. Other than that, it's all plain sailing.

I decided to try and make my beam rifle look a bit sleeker, so I removed the front grip. I filled the gap with putty and I'm pretty happy with the result.
weapon parts after black undercoating. Note the rifle mod

I think it's a big improvement and it looks pretty cool with the white sections put over it. Anyway, this post is pretty short because of how simple the weapons are, I didn't even bother with pics of the beam sabres as they're just one piece on the sprue with no assembly.

Next build post I'll put up some pics of my paint work on the inner frame.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment