Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Mirei-san



Oh my... What's this? Well....



OOOOOOOOH! Lets have a look shall we?

This is the Mirei-san bust I ordered from Toyslogic when they had it on clearance. I wasn't expecting it for another week or so, but it's here now. It's a cold cast figure based on an illustration by Shunya Yamashita and is made by Kotobukiya. Notice the words "School Girl" on the box? I find that a little unlikely.... Anywho... Let's have a look around the box, shall we?







Fascinating, eh? It came securely packaged too, so there's no worries about damage in transit. I mean, have a look at this...




Nice and secure. As you can tell straight off, the figure is only gorgeous. The proportions and the detail are just fantastic. The colours are great, the suit is actually a kind of purple and I love how the hair is shaded. I think they made the.... eyes... bigger than the illustration, but I'm not complaining. Let's have a look at her on the desk.





The figure stands at a little over 18cm tall as can be seen in this picture here

She's taller than a can of deodorant 



Fantastic, isn't she? She cost $29.99 plus postage as she's on clearance and I think they still have a few left in stock. They did when I checked recently anyway. I highly recommend picking up a mirei-san figure. She's a really great addition to any collection. Why, right now, she's brightening up my desk. Just thought I'd post to show you this great figure. I know I'll be looking for more in the series based on Yamashita's illustration's

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Nice fig, though Its kinda awkward that it includes the thighs yet not the whole leg^^;


    BTW can I ask for an Exchange link, here's mine
    http://gunstray.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete